samedi 13 mars 2010

Walking Dicks.

In march, I found a new nickname for a specific kind of guys. I found a new nickname for the ones who dye their hair, put too much gel or spray in them, who go to the tanning salon, who try too much to be too nice. But thei're not. I think they are self-centered, they have a lack of confidence and are really insecure. I also think they are shallow, not enough bashful with life and egocentric. But tey can have a heart. For clothes, for cars, for blonde women. The ones who dye their hair, put too much spray or abuse of their flat iron, who go to the tanning salon, who try too much to be too nice.... For girls, it might be worse, because they have the breast implants/plastic surgery part, thing that walking dicks don't even think of, for themselves. Of course.

I call them walking dicks because sex is the principal moto in their lives. I call them this way because they need care, respect and attention, we must act soft and gentle with, but strong and passionate at the same time.

Walking Dicks. Not my type.

G.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire